10 Ways to Kill Household Germs with Steam Mops
The H20 steam mop is a specially-designed mop that not only has the capability of cleaning various surfaces throughout your home, but, has the ability to completely sanitize those surfaces and eliminate germs completely. The secret is the heat. When the water that you use in the home steam cleaners reaches its maximum temperature, it creates a steam vapor that is extremely hot.
The heat is considered to be an antimicrobial agent, which means that it has the ability to kill bacteria and other types of germs. Once the heated surface of the H20 steam mop is passed over surfaces that are not considered to be heat-sensitive, any and all germs, bacteria, debris, and germs are immediately cleared.
By using this type of device in your home, you have the ability to completely eliminate all germs within the home. In this short guide, you will be introduced to 10 ways to kill household germs with steam mops.
- The first way to eliminate household germs with your H20 mop is to use it to eliminate dirt, soap scum, and other types of debris on the tile and grout throughout your home. Simply use a brush attachment to clean these areas to optimize the effectiveness of the cleaning.
- The next method that home steam cleaners may be used in the home is as a rug and carpet cleaner. This is highly recommended if you have kids and/or animals inside of the home. By using special attachments, you may quickly remove stains and odors.
- The third way to use your H20 steam mop within the home to kill household germs is to use it within the bathroom. You may use it to clean the floor, the shower, the bathtub, the walls, the plumbing fixtures, and even the toilet base.
- If your kitchen has countertops that are composed of materials like granite or laminate, you may use your steam mop to clean these areas.
- There are many children’s toys and accessories that you may clean with your steam mop. Examples include plastic seating and playsets, stuffed animals, and even certain types of shelving. Use your H20 steam mop to clean in and around your child’s room and play area to quickly eliminate germs.
- Use your steam mop to clean the inside and outside of your windows – where dust normally accumulates. You may also clean those cracks and crevices that surround the window, with ease.
- While you have your steam cleaner out to clean those windows, you may use it to clean the curtains and the drapes, too! Instead of ironing curtains and fighting with that job, simply hang and clean with steam. Not only will you get out all of the wrinkles, you will also eliminate any germs hiding in these products.
- The eighth way to use your home steam cleaners is to combine it with attachments to clean the upholstered furniture in your home.
- Do you have glass doors attached to the exits of your home or in your shower? If so, use your H20 steam mop to clean them. Not only will you eliminate nasty germs, you will also make the doors look brand new!
- Finally, use your home steam cleaners to clean areas where pets reside. You may use this type of mop on dog crates, cat crates, animal bedding, and even the litter box and surrounding areas!
As you can see, there are many different ways to use your H20 steam mop within the home. The home steam cleaners that are currently available on the market today typically come with many different attachments that will allow you to clean multiple surfaces within the home. It is essential that you take advantage of these attachments in order to enjoy the full benefits and germ-killing power of your H20 steam mop.