In this pet hair vacuum cleaner review which shows the best robotic vacuums for pet hair list, we highly recommend to you iRobot Roomba S9 Plus which is the best representative from iRobot Roomba vacuums in its Roomba comparison, Neato Botvac D7 Connected which is the best midrange robot vacuum and Ecovacs Deebot N79S, the best value vacuum. After that, you can take a look at other products at the end of this page for more options.
Last update on 2022-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
iRobot Roomba S9 Plus (the best robotic vacuum for pet hair)
What are its’s outstanding points?
- Being D-shape, the latest Roomba is different from the others but looks more like the Neato Botvac D7 Connected. With this new design, it can clean deeply along edges, close into corners and map your home perfectly.
- It will also be cleaned on its own bin by Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal. Thanks to the Clean Base’s capacity which can be up to 30 dirty bins, you don’t have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time.
- Amazing cleaning is what people think when using this model. In fact, this robot was applied PerfectEdge Technology to remove all dirt from all edges and corners. Even with deeply embedded dirt from carpets, it is no difficulty with this strong suction vacuum.
- An important advantage of S9+ is its Anti-Allergen System. It will trap and lock in 99% of pollen and mold allergens inside the vacuum, leaving the indoor air fresh.
- Besides, the s9+ is ideal for every kind of dirt, like dust and debris, even pet hair. So, do not worry if you have cats and dogs, this is the best robot vacuum for pet hair.
One thing that makes you consider carefully before picking one for your home after her numerous benefits are its price. $1,399 is really a staggeringly steep sticker price. On the other hand, it gets your money’s worth. Above all, it’s currently iRobot’s smartest, most powerful robot vacuum yet.
Why We Love It?
- At first, same D-shaped body, the D7 allows cleaning more efficiently along walls and cabinets. The worst dirt hidden at corners will be removed without any obstacle.
- Moreover, this model is fitted with laser-guided mapping, an intelligent technology, that navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of randomly. Certainly, Neato D7 is installed a 70% larger brush than leading round robots, proven to remove more pet hair so it reveals an ideal pet hair specialist.
- The ‘Connected’ part of the name is another special point of this robotic vacuum To clarify, Botvac D7 Connected can access your home Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz networks are supported) then you are able to control the vacuum by using the smartphone app (Android and iOS) through the maker’s app, Neato, as well as link it to Alexa and Google Home. In addition, the app allows you to designate areas of your home as off-limits, too.
- Last but not least, fitted good battery life, its working time is up to 120 minutes and it’s designed to clean your whole house.
Powerful vacuum with low price
The price is down because it doesn’t have the laser navigation hump on the top. But do not worry about its capacity. This robotic vacuum has strong suction and is equipped with two side brushes and a main brush for agitating dirt on multiple surfaces. With a short shape at 330 x 330 x 78mm, the Ecovacs Deebot N79S easily fits under most furniture and hard-to-reach places.
A modern vacuum used remoted-controlled apps
One noticeable point that makes Ecovacs Deebot N79S being #5 bestseller rank for robotic vacuums at Amazon is its quiet operation. It removes dirt at a non-intrusive and low noise level, leaving a quiet space for your family and activities. Furthermore, the N79S can be controlled in lots of different ways. You can start, stop, or charge DEEBOT with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, a simple remote control, or from your mobile device with the ECOVACS Home app.
Many advantages for a low-cost robot vacuum cleaner from DEEBOT, only $199.99, what a great deal!