Dyson DC17 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum\015 I can;t get to the undercarriage, then It acts like the hose is stopped up. even after mit's been cleaned. I just need to get it back togather . like it but I really need something idoit proof.Sincenerly, Kathy L Davidsin\015
How to Identify and Fix Common Vacuum Problems ?
Our sources include academic articles, blog posts, and personal essays from experienced Vacuum Technicians :
- Step 1 Brushbar. …
- Recline the vacuum on its back and position the brushbar up in the air. …
- Pull the red ring around the base of the brush head down and away from the body. …
- Pull the brushbar out from the vacuum. …
- Pull up the red tabs on the top of the brushbar. …
- Remove the front panel of the brushbar.
- Hold the hose straight up in one hand and the wand in the other. …
- Push the wand into the hose until you hear or feel it click in place.
- Press the wand handle into the top of the groove on the back of the machine until it clicks in place.
Relevant Questions and Answers :
the most relevant questions and answers related to your specific issue
.The littlew round screen goes in the hole where the hose attaches to the tank. The round foam filter goes up in the hole underneath the on/off valve for the foam. Here is a guide if you need any more help…
.Here’s a link to a very helpful video that shows you step by step on how to access and replace the belt on your machine. When the brushes stop spinning, but the rest of the machine works fine, this is a tell-tale sign that your belt has gone bad.
.Video Showing how to access and change belt:
.If you open up your machine and find that the belt is still engaged, or you replace it and this doesn’t fix your problem, please feel free to use the comment form here on this repair page and I’ll be happy to walk you through some more advanced diagnosing.
.If you found this helpful, please be so kind and rate my repair helpful, or leave some feedback. This is really appreciated.