Vacuums\015 Ididn’t receive a manul with my 9300 pro heat cleaner.. where can I get one>>>\015
How to Identify and Fix Common Vacuum Problems ?
Our sources include academic articles, blog posts, and personal essays from experienced Vacuum Technicians :
You can find your product serial number on the label, which is usually found on the back of the unit base, the serial number follows the model number.
Submerge the nozzle in the warm vinegar, soak it for at least eight hours, and then remove the nozzle and rinse well with warm water. Use a toothpick to gently remove any remaining deposits from each nozzle, rinse again, and then dry with a towel.
Plugged vacuum hoses are sometimes the reason for a loss in suction. Hoses can get clogged with hair, dust bunnies, string, or anything else that can`t pass through the other end of the hose. Airways inside the machine should be looked at as well. Wherever there is an air passage, check it.
Scope out all the vacuum lines under the hood. Then start the engine and spray each connection with a light stream of water. If a connection sucks in the water, you`ve found your leak. A vacuum leak can cause a rough idle, high rpm, poor gas mileage and even trigger a check-engine light.
Cleaning solutions are specifically formulated to clean and not damage the machines they`re used in and the material they`re treating. Laundry soap is designed to be used in washing machines to clean clothing.
Relevant Questions and Answers :
the most relevant questions and answers related to your specific issue
.hope this helps you
.- Ensure the Ready Tools Dial is set to the appropriate setting (Floor Cleaning or Hose Attachments).
– Remove the tank from the machine and ensure the tank lid is attached properly. The front window must first hook onto the lip of the bottom of the tank and then drape over the tank. Latch the bottom tank to the top tank lid. THIS LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE TANK IS NOT REMOVED FROM THE MACHINE.
– Make sure the Water Tank is not full on the outside of the bladder. If it is, empty the tank.
– Ensure the hose is firmly attached to the back of the machine. If not, re-insert as necessary by twisting into place.
– The machine must be in an upright, locked position and set to the Hose Attachment setting. If the handle is slightly tilted back while using, it will create a small gap at the suction inlet (where handle meets gasket, above the Bottom Tank) which will cause little or no suction.
– Check the red Tank Lint Screen for debris. If the Lint Screen is dirty, the unit will have poor suction. Clean the Lint Screen if necessary.
– If the float flap door in the tank lid is activating prematurely when you turn the machine on, this flap door should be replaced. This tank may need to be emptied.
– Check the Tank Lid and Tank for damage.
.On the front page under Customer Service click on User’s Guides and enter the model number of your unit.
.User Guide will be displayed as a PDF file.
.If this isn’t helping, it may be that your soap pump or soap dispensing trigger switch are defective.