SEBO Vacuum is a company that designs use friendly and reliably superior upright vacuum cleaner machines. It is a family business that has a presence in over 20 countries worldwide.
Most vacuum companies have taken to the SEBO canister design showing just how their design is the best world over. Its name has become established and is now a common household name.
In this article, we will be reviewing 2 of SEBO’s products, the SEBO Airbelt D4-premium and the Automatic X5 and discussing its features.
Airbelt D4 Premium 90640AM
Let us begin with the Airbelt D4 Premium. This Sebo canister vacuum is an ultra-quality cleaner that is used on carpets and hard floors. It is powerful and yet very quiet. It comes with rubber wheels that help it maneuver easily around the house and has a 180-degree steering ability.
It also alerts the user when the brush height is set to high and also when it starts to wear away. The brush heights have 4 levels that can be set automatically or manually.
- Power cord. The power cord is 40 feet in length with a 50-foot reach thus can be able to clean large areas without changing the power source. The cord can also retract after pressing a button.
- Adjustable suction switch. The suction power of the vacuum can be adjusted at the hose to meet the needs of the user. Low suction power for curtains and a high suction power for carpets.
- Storage. The canister backside or underside can be able to store the suction hose, the tube and the hard floor brush.
- 4 Rubber coated Castors wheels mounted on bearings and Steel axles. The rubber wheels allow for easy maneuverability and protection of the surface floors. They can also glide easily over all floor types.
- 3 Full-size, onboard accessory tools. It comes with a crevical tool, dusting brush and an upholstery nozzle integrated in the canister body.
- Canister. The canister is a 1.5 gallon filter bag vacuum and offers 3 full size attachments.
- Patented bumper. The bumber has a textile foam cover that protects the vacuum from damaging furniture and other sensitive objects.
- LED Suction power Indicator. The LED tells the user the mode in which the vacuum is in. when in high power setting, the light rotates faster. In low settings, the light rotates slower. And in standby mode the light moves back and forth from left to right.
- Rotating suction hose connection. The connection of the hose allows for a 360 degree turn allowing for easier movement of the machine.
- The machine is easy to use especially for people with allergies.
- It is powerful and large but the canister is very quiet when in use.
- The vacuums are tightly sealed thus ensuring maximum filtration.
- The canister is able to house the suction hose, the brush and the tube
- It is very expensive.
- It is very heavy.
- The sealing bag does not close when the hose if off.
In conclusion the product is quite efficient in its job and can do a very good job in cleaning around the house. Other than you sometimes needing help in handling it, it is an equipment that falls in the category of being amust have.
Another product from the SEBO Company, the Automatic X5 is one of the most advanced vacuum cleaners to date. It is equipped with the technology to help it think on its own. It has the capability to measure the resistance of the floors accordingly and to also signal the power head when to adjust the brush height in accordance with the surface.
- Wand and suction hose. Not only does the suction clean the furniture but it also has a wand that can be pulled and used together with the hose to clean those hard to reach places.
- Automatic Adjustment. The machine is able to adjust brush height according to the surface. It can adjust the power level either up or down depending on whether it is cleaning the surface or the carpet. It also has a sealing strip that increases air flow but prevents kickback from particles.
- Brush obstruction light. A red warning light shows up when the brush roller has jammed due to an obstruction. This mechanism also makes the vacuum to suddenly halt stopping the cleaning until the roller is fixed.
- Rubber coated wheels. The wheels are coated with rubber to allow smooth maneuverability of the machine.
- Worn brush light. When the cleaning brush reaches the level of no longer being effective, the red warning light shows up when cleaning until it is replaced.
- Bag full automatic shut off. If the bag becomes full at any instant of cleaning, the machine automatically shuts off completely until the bag is emptied.
- On board tools. The machine comes with a crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery nozzle and a 1.4 gallon large filter bag. Other optional accessories included.
- Power cord. Its cord is 40 feet long thus has a large area of cleaning.
- Easily cleans pet hair.
- Is able to pick up really deeply embedded dirt.
- Easy bare foot cleaning.
- The nozzle allows for under furniture cleaning.
- It does not have very good stability as the machine can easily fall down when touched.
- It is very expensive.
- Assembling it is very difficult.
This product is able to clean those really tight spaces and with the warning systems. It shows it has the capacity to last a very long time thus very durable and economical for home use. Once you get over the initial price then it becomes a good quality product to have.